If you've ever fallen for a poet, feel me on this one.
you make me wanna do some ol’ silly shit
like write you love letters that end in "maybe so"
scribble down our names together
even play some tic-tac-toe
with all them Xs and all them Os
XOs XOs
I wouldn’t mind doin’ some of that
hug me a little bit
I’ll kiss you a little back
but don’t get it twisted
that ain’t all where my head is at
let me tell you that this thing that I’m feeling
goes way beyond what might happen on sweaty backs
I’m thinking about rushing head first
smack dab into takin’ it real slow
but don’t worry cuz I ain’t that type
that feel like he gotta let ev’rybody know
what’s between us
ain’t meant for the world to see
what’s between us
ain’t for nobody but you and me
so get at me some time
I wanna hear you rhyme
get at me some time
I speak the second language
written between your lines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
je l'aime.
Post a Comment